i decided to start a fun, midweek segment sharing things that i find wacky and wonderful.
- my hair these past few mornings. i never claimed to be dull, kids.
- this weather! seriously, it needs to make up it's mind; i've been humming "hot n cold" by katy perry this whole week.
- charlie sheen (do i honestly need to explain this one?)
- and let's just add to this list: everyone's obsession with the wackiness of charlie sheen
- old british ladies. seriously, i think they should also double up in the wonderful category; however, anyone who can make a four-lettered word seem refined is pretty wacky (and wonderful) in my book.
- most people's inability to match socks (ummm...guilty)
- girls: do yourself a favor and go to sephora and snatch (then buy) fairy drops scandal queen mascara. i bought it this past weekend, and let me just stay...new staple in my makeup bag. great curl, great hold. SUPER fun brush.
- the fact that my kiddos called me professor simmons today (will post outfit pics later on).
- learning a new language.
- blueberry muffins.
- sondre lerche and freshly brewed tea
- reading in the bath and being entirely engrossed in the book to the point that you do not notice you're freezing. (true story from last week)
- oh and speaking of katy perry: the fact that she owns a cat and named it kitty purry. um...loves.